They MUST be returned at customer’s expense, in original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- Most orders may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.1
- Product must be in new and unused condition – no scratches, dents or dirty tires.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging including all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Valley O&P within 30 days of delivery of the product.
- Once a Return Authorization has been received, products must be returned within 15 days.
1 – This policy applies to cash sales, non-insurance reimbursed, telephone and mail order items only.
Non Returnable Items Policy
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath Lifts
- Bath Lift Accessories
- Shower Chairs/Benches
- Portable Commodes / Toilet Seat Risers
- Chair Cushions and Backs
- Lift Chairs
- LaserTouchOne after 30 day Money Back Guarantee
The following products require a 25% restocking fee for returns:
- Power Wheelchairs
- Vehicle Lifts
- Wheelchair / Scooter Ramps
- Parts and Accessories
- Custom order Lift Chairs prior to delivery
Return Shipping Costs
Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We highly recommend insuring larger items to protect against shipping damage. We will be happy to assist you to arrange shipping.
Credits: Once your return is received and verified, we issue a refund in the same form of payment as originally used for the purchase within 15 business days. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns. Incomplete returns may be declined or issued partial credits. The credit issued will be the purchase price, less shipping costs and any restocking fees that apply.